Friday, June 26, 2015

The Intros (DykeLove Quickies prequel): A Taste of Kinky Lesbian Romance by Jacintha Topaz ~ A Holiday Feast "A-Broad"


The Intros (DykeLove Quickies prequel): A Taste of Kinky Lesbian RomanceThe Intros (DykeLove Quickies prequel): A Taste of Kinky Lesbian Romance by Jacintha Topaz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Holiday Feast “A-broad”
I am not a dyke nor into anything kinky as a course in my regular sexual appetite, however, this charmingly erotic book of firsts (books, chapters, questions, nights) is a veritable smorgasbord of tidbits, hors d’oeurves between nearly insatiable women. It is no wonder that men and heterosexual women find woman2woman sex so erotic. Add a dash to a splash of kink and you have a work that would make the most reserve woman jump for joy to participate, eagerly rubbing hands and thighs together to be the object du jour. I like sexy anything, so sexy women together is enticing. This was a holiday feast “a-broad” and if you love women on women sex, you will love this book as much as I did right up to the point of dog-eared yummy corners.

Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

with Passion


No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone