Friday, June 5, 2015

Playtime for Bruno by @SexyMuffyWilson ~ Flash Fiction Friday

The lovely group of wicked writers, Will Blog for Sex, are united on Fridays by a common photograph below. It is our charge to write a 100 word flash, a short story, based upon the photos inspiration.

I am bad, but this picture evokes lots of naughty stories, I bet, in this group of talented scribes. Have a quick read, comment then visit the other authors and see what naughtiness they came up with for your pleasures.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
Playtime for Bruno

She stood in the foyer looking up the stairwell towards the distinctive sounds of sex. Her blood ran hot with angry determination while her cold heartless plan unfolded.
After taking the stairs, she marched though the doorway of their bedroom, grabbed the silk fabric blinding his vision and firmly planted her heel in his low-down cheating back.

The woman trapped beneath him let out an involuntary scream. 

“Don’t worry, you little bitch; I don’t want you!”

She yanked back on the black scarf, “You wanna play, dickhead? Good! I brought someone to play with you…..”

“Wha…?” He squirmed helplessly.

“Play, Bruno…play!”
© Muffy Wilson











Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion




3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness. Nothing like a woman scorned, eh. Great flash, Muffy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Love the twist! Great ending!! Bruno sounds huge big in more ways than I can prob imagine. lol. I think the now ex is in for a big surprise. Awesome intense flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flash with a dark ending. Hopefully he will learn his lesson

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone