Sunday, June 14, 2015

Scintillating Sunday Showcase: The Para-Portage of Emily By @SexyMuffyWilson ~ #ScintillatingSunday

Scintillating Sunday Showcase
Picture
#ScintillatingSunday

The Para-Portage of Emily
The Shadow Seduction Series
By
Muffy Wilson
@SexyMuffyWilson

Eight words, eight sentences, eight paragraphs of scintillating yumminess designed to entertain you brought to you by some very talented authors. Have a quick read of mine then visit the participating writers today!

Excerpt:

Emily stirred only slightly as she dreamed, vividly and her feelings and breath almost palpable. She heard her voice through the darkness even though it was no louder than a whisper.

Between the sighs and soft lavender scented folds of gray mist, your face emerges above me.
You descend upon my closed eyes, kissing each eyelid with the soft lightness of a butterfly.
I see you smile somewhere in the distance and your breath caresses my neck on the soft skin you always love to taste.
Tenderly, fingertips balanced in the air, you trace the rounded form that is my face, along my shoulders, to my breasts.
The magnetic heat from your palms announces the arrival of your loving touch to the welcome eagerness of my nipples.
“Touch me,” I beckon in a whispered sigh.
Suspended in my embrace, my fingers want to weave a gentle hold in your familiar hair, still wet from the bath.
Droplets run along the auburn curls that crown your head and fall upon my cheek.
You kiss them dry as I slowly awake from the gray beyond.
Emerging from the misty dream on unforgiving wings, I realize you are gone.
It is the tears that join me nightly on my cheeks that I mistake for your kisses.
It is the heat of my own forlorn desire for you that awakens the passion in my breast.
Again, you leave me until another night.
My love is lost unable to break free of an unwilling grasp.
We never forget; I never want to forget, but when will I be granted your peace?
Are we ever released from desire or does it boil forever in a cauldron of torrid unrequited passion?
How long must I suffer the pain of separation until it becomes a wistful distant smile, releasing the past to float gently amongst all the other tender memories that make up our ‘us’?
And the unforgiving mist brings your painful nightly return.
Oh, God…it is still so raw.
Love me.
Or
Please just take me into the
Ether world beyond.


Author Bio and Links:

Muffy, author of erotic, romantic stories about love, sex, hope and passion, was born in San Antonio, Texas, to traditional parents. With two older brothers, she was the youngest, the family "princess," indulged and pampered. She adored her older brothers, following them everywhere and was surrounded by love, stimulation, and pets. Her father was a career Colonel and pilot in the U.S. Air Force which required the family to travel extensively. The family lived in most points between Alaska and France. Muffy spent her formative years in Europe and came of age in France.
Returning from France with her family, Muffy finished high school in Northern California and attended the University of California, Davis, and majored in Business Management. Muffy entered the work force, independent with a fierce work ethic, and retired at 39 from IBM as a Mid-West Regional Director in the Real Estate and Construction Division. She and her husband moved to a small Island in northern Wisconsin where they owned a historic tavern, restaurant and resort business which they since have sold. They now live a charmed life by the water in SW Florida. Muffy pretends to be a serious real estate business person but, in real life, indulges her private interest in writing sexy short stories and sensual literotica ~ Live, Laugh, Love with Passion.

Previously Published:
Secret Cravings, Oysters & Chocolate, Decadent Publishing, Ravenous Romance, Yellow Silk Dreams

Coming Soon:
Moonbeams of Unintended Consequences ~ Released June 11, 2015
Cheerleaders in Heat ~ TBA Summer 2015

Visit all the participating authors on this Scintillating Sunday






3 comments :

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone