Friday, February 6, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday, 6 February 2015 ~ Hot and Humid Adonis #eroticromance #iamwriting #@SexyMuffyWilson

I am running late and my Flash Fiction Friday is just going up. Life! Drat...there is never enough time, but who in their right mind could let this fabulous subject photo featuring Jimmy Thomas go without participating--it is soooooo inspirational.

When you are through with me, have a slither over to all the other participating writers and see how this photo inspired their muse. You are sure to be entertained.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
Hot and Humid Adonis
(Photo compliments of cover model Jimmy Thomas and romancenovelcovers.com)

Wind blew sand everywhere, and it stuck because it was hot and humid on the beach. The salty sand laden air wrapped around everything it touched and crawled into the tightest crevices…every crack and cleft. She could barely stand it—but she did—until he collected his things to leave for the public showers. 

He was an Adonis that crept into her while she admired him in the golden sun.

Her voice caught in the tight squeeze of her throat when he turned.

“Mind helping me rinse these off?” as she gave the top drawstring a tug releasing her breasts.
© Muffy Wilson











Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

with Passion



5 comments :

  1. Nicely done, Muffy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scene was brought to life with your excellent writing. I could almost feel the hot humidity. And love the erotic interlude as she interrupted his shower. I'm sure he won't mind helping her rinse off. Great flasher Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her style! Fun flash, Muffy. Looks like it was worth her wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a well-cinematic piece Muffy, also romantic.

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone