Friday, August 7, 2015

My Beach, My Cowboy, My God! by @SexyMuffyWilson - Flash Fiction Friday

Oh, well...I am late. Seems to be trending with me lately. Anyway, here is my flasher for today. One pic--one hundred words and a bunch of wonderful authors at this link.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°


My Beach, My Cowboy, My God!

I wondered if he knew I was watching him from the house. It was surely set back far enough for him to assume some level of privacy because every day, he swam then slept in the sun on the stretch of beach that was my property.

I could have put a stop to it, but why would I? He was beautiful and brightened my mornings, even on the greyest overcast, dullest day.

Dare I approach him while he sleeps and dries, perhaps blustering about “my property and trespassing”?

No, would I ask God to mute the songbird's music?
© Muffy Wilson










Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion





1 comment :

  1. Beautifully written and so sweet. I wouldn't dare interrupt him, he would be the most perfect view, other than the beach of course. wink emoticon Great flash!

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone