Friday, July 31, 2015

Again....? by @SexyMuffyWilson ~ Flash Fiction Friday

I am late, again, not unlike my protagonist in today's one pic--one hundred word flash. Don't forget to visit my prurient partners and see how this photo inspired them. Below or here on this linkie.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°


Again....?


In frustration, she reclined on the cool leather fainting couch, but she was in no way about to faint. What appeared to others as disassociated nonchalance and professional patience was quiet anger. She oozed disdain, not sensual eagerness, for her very late co-star.

Ten minutes turned into twenty and twenty into seething when he whipped onto the set and tossed his trench coat to a gaffer. He, eyes locked onto hers, crossed the room in four long strides, swept her into his arms and kissed her deeply in one fluid motion.

“Pissed, darling?”

“Enrag…,” his tongue stifled her whisper.

“I love it when you’re hot.”
© Muffy Wilson








Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion


No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone