Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tantalyzing Tuesday Teaser, 18 November 2014 ~ Teardops of Ardor

I am playing catch up. Sorry I am late, bu there is my Teaser. Run round and read all the other author's pieces inspired by a picture of their own choosing but limited to 200 words. There are links sprinkled throughout this post or I have them listed like teardrops below.
Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
Teardrops of Ardor
I will miss you. In the truth of separation, it is not your kiss that brings me alive. It is not your breath of passion on my neck that heats me. Your lips on my flesh do not ignite my fervor. Nor does the magnetic rhapsody of your gaze draw me into your love.

I will miss you. The tender touch of your hand is not the key to my ecstasy. Your insistent but gentle embrace holds not the fire of my ardor. The raw and yearning aroma of your eagerness seduces but cannot unlock my heart.

I will miss you. It is the soft whisper of your love in my ear, the gentle wave of your excitement, the murmur of your desires in the folds of my trembling flesh that unleash the throes of my passion.

I will miss your words. The words of your world touch me. When you speak, you kiss my heart and ignite my soul. You write of passion that releases our spirit giving flight to our essence. It is that essence that brings us joy; it is in that aerial core we share a private journey.

I will miss our us, our oneness, the embrace of our love, our words. The long cavernous expanse is at once not distance, nor love, but the separation of truth:


Our truth.
© Muffy Wilson


Participating Author Links





Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion



No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone