Friday, February 26, 2016

Another 5* Review ~ Books and some more books: Moonbeams of Unintended Consequences - @SexyMuffyWilson

Another 5 * Review ~ Again, you so flatter me, I hardly know how to react!! I am a bit blushing and gefletched about such awesome praise, but I am also dancing on the inside and screaming out loud! Thank you so much. To receive two 5* reviews on my first two books is an honor I will always cherish. I so appreciate you taking the time not only to read my work, but to write about your thoughts on the story. I love this story and am also writing a sequel, Ribbons of Moonbeams, which should be done this summer about the rest of the story and what happens to Lily. I love Lily and am so glad you did too. Blessings from SW Florida. ~ Muffy xo



Books and some more books: Moonbeams of Unintended Consequences - Muffy Wilso...: So the last review of the day (I think). This is also the second review from Muffy Wilson and it is very different from the other one.....read more here

No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone