Friday, August 26, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday, Aug. 26, 2011 ~ Going Up?

A few of us have teamed up for a friendly challenge each week. The objective is to write a 100-word piece on a single photo which is selected on a rotational basis and distributed to us all the week before. This is my submission...


Going Up?
The only thing that made Braedyn hotter than her husband was his money. Darren’s partnership was being announced tonight at a swanky penthouse cocktail party. With every step Braedyn took, walking across the atrium lobby, sexual energy focused upon her clit.  Entering the glass elevator, she rolled on Darren, raised her open leg, rubbed her swollen pubis mound against his engorged cock.  Darren fingered her labia petals and Braedyn released the sweet nectar of cum from her warm and quivering chasm.  The glass elevator opened to the Penthouse, Darren frowned; Braedyn smiled promisingly, 
“Let’s go get your other raise … first”.




Joining me today are eleven fantastic authors, who have written their own interpretation of this single picture for Flash Fiction Friday: Bonni Sansom, Benjamin Russell, Lisa Worrall, Lani RheaChris Quinton Betty Carlton,  Davee S Nielson,  Jp Archer,  Rhea Archer, Sara York and Katie Harper. Please click on the embedded link in their names and visit their Blogs to read eleven very different Flash Fiction tales based on the same photo.

17 comments :

  1. Love the "she rolled on Darren" phrase. I might need to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised how prudish I had been raised I was unaware you could write like this without getting arrested.It certainly hits the mark.
    jack59

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'm with Betty, I loved that "she rolled on Darren" phrase. Oh yeah, I want my women to roll all over me. Thank you Ms. Muffy - you made my n*ts quiver too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I agree with the others. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the other raise first comment, love and sex should always have a bit of humor. Makes it real for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great flash in more ways than one! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it Sweetheart !!! Great Stuff !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very steamy, hot and horny she was! LOVED it, Muffy! I could feel everything she felt. Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved it Muffy!! Very descriptive...had me squirming in my chair at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot and dirty, need to do something now....!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i saw it all, with my eyes closed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Muffy has great ability to discribe the story in beautifully decorative words like petals , sweet nector of cum ,It adds joy to the curious reader ,,I send my congrats for Muffy , keep it up I think Muffy has great ability to discribe the story in beautifully decorative words like petals , sweet nector of cum ,It adds joy to the curious reader ,,I send my congrats for Muffy , keep it up

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone