Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tantalyzing Tuesday Teaser ~ The Destiny of Innocence @SexyMuffyWilson

'Tis Tantalyzing Tuesday once again.  This is a departure for me, so I hope it is a welcomed change.  Today I have selected a photo that touched me immediately, as an inspirational source of all life.  Let me know what you think, after immersing yourself in my imagination, by leaving a much appreciated comment. 

Then, have a visit to my oh, so creative talented Teasers pages listed below or by clicking on the link provided.  You will find the journey into their creative juices slippery, saucy and sensuous.  In other words, well worth the effortless departure.........but first, taste my teaser. Embrace Destiny and Taste of Life.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
The Destiny of Innocence
She is Destiny, her name: Innocence.  The future of all life charged through her body: electrifying souls, bearing purpose, divining futures.
Yes, her name is Innocence.  Her life is Destiny.  Her passion is Love.  She is the Mother of Life, igniting the Trinity of Fate in her body, from the heart of her soul:
Love
Passion
Truth 
And so she was bred from flesh, cultivated from seed, breathed from purity, kissed by passion......blame no frailty; forgive all faults.  She is the Beauty of Life in all souls; she is celebrated in love, hope and passion.
The destiny of life is lonely.
The passion of life is painful.
The hope of life is love.
The future of life is unity in all our children.
And so, to change the destiny of time, Innocence must prevail.  To be of one, Innocence must breathe.  To be free, Innocence must live within us and evil a shadow without us. Innocence must inhabit our life.  Innocence must thrive for the Destiny of all.  She is our Mother, our Peace and our Salvation.
Touch me, love me, be one with me. 
Feel me and live.
Kiss me and breathe.
Ignite me and thrive.
Be one with my Destiny and set fire to Love.

My name is Innocence.

© Muffy Wilson 

Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

with Passion



4 comments :

  1. Your words are eloquent; the description you hold for innocence is almost religious as it should be. I love the where evil shows no shadow behind us and innocence is within us. This is a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous piece, really heartfelt words

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a unique take. I like how you turn the words over and over, getting to the heart of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was truly beautiful, Muffy. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone