Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tantalyzing Tuesday ~ The Kiss @SexyMuffyWilson #iamwriting

Today is Tantalyzing Tuesday which means that the participating prurient authors select a photograph of their choice that inspires them in some way to write a 200 word, no more and no less, short story. It is a friendly competition meant to help hone our writing skills.  Please have a quick read of mine below, then meander, savoring the delight, over to all the others and read/comment on theirs.  They can be found listed on our author page, Tantalizing Tuesday, or listed below.  So without further adieu, permit me to offer you my piece today I have called The Kiss...............

Enjoy ~ ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
The Kiss
As the quiet whisper carried his words to her, "I wish I could show you how I feel,” soft curls fell away from her face baring naked the object of his yearning. She felt her fevered cheek blush at having heard his soulful desire.

The flutter of a thousand wings exploded in her heart and her breath seized.  Her palms grew nervous in anticipation.  Even with her eyes now cast to the floor, her body belied her own paralyzed passions. 

Her breast tightened around a stifled scream, allowing but a whimper escape to fill the room with her heat.  

"............please." 

I woke and reached out with an eagerness I had never known yet knew instinctively.  My arms, opened without my willing, reached for him and I wrapped him in my impatience.  

He pressed against me.  

His body, his scent, the slight glistening of his perspiration on my cheek, weakened my resolve and my knees buckled under the heady weight of my desire.  I sighed into his neck as he caught my falling submission.  In the trail of his searing touch, my skin came alive with hunger.

Life without him would be torture, and yet
To have his kiss would be the death of me........
© Muffy Wilson





Pablo Michaels



Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion





5 comments :

  1. Very sensual and erotic! You have a way of making it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wrapped him in my impatience" I love that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Soulful, romantic with a touch of erotic desire. So sensual a kiss that anyone would long for and perfectly described in so few words. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a passionate and intriguing piece, Muffy. Would love to read more :-)

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone