Friday, March 13, 2015

His Only Wife by Melissa Brown @LissaLou77 #bookblitz #releaseblitz

His Only Wife
by
Melissa Brown
Synopsis:
I didn’t think I’d ever want to devote my life to someone. That is, until Brin.
I was twenty-six years old the day she entered my life, just when I’d given up hope, just when I’d given up completely on having any shred of happiness in my pathetic excuse for a life. After years of indecision, self-destruction and soul-searching, she found me.
Brinley challenged everything I thought I knew. She proved that goodness could still come from that hellish compound. Goodness, bravery and love. She changed everything the moment she knocked on the door of my apartment, acting as brave as a lion, even though she was shaking like a terrified mouse stuck in my trap.
And now, three years later, I want her as my wife. My only wife. Till death do us part.
Just us.
And I’ve never wanted anything more


Buy Link:
Wife Number Seven:


BIO:
·         Melissa Brown was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. She attended the
University of Illinois and is the mother of two fantastic kids. She's an avid reader who enjoys making handmade gifts for her family and friends, as well as baking and painting. Melissa has an unhealthy obsession with pop culture. She speaks fluent movie quotes from the 1980s (John Hughes = genius), reads celebrity gossip magazines and never misses an episode of Scandal. She enjoys writing contemporary romance, romantic suspense and young adult novels.
         *All of Melissa's books are currently available exclusively through Amazon.com and are part of the Kindle Unlimited Program.

Find Melissa:
FaceBook     Twitter     Instagram     Goodreads     Pinterest     Website



 Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion


No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone