Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dreamscapes by @SexyMuffyWilson ~ Tantalyzing Tuesday Teaser

Tantalyzing Tuesday and this photo moves me. Do certain images do that to you, too? What does this one do to you, for you? Well, in 200 words, I must tell you the story it brings to me. Several other authors have selected a photo that has moved them, too. Be sure and stop to visit them. They are sure to entertain.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
Dreamscapes
I am the night, and you—the galaxy of my life. Hold me as I lay my heart upon your breast and travel with me into the darkness of dreams and the light of hope. Release the sun into the fading day; give yourself into my heart and share the imaginings of lovers everywhere as they welcome the dark watchful eye of the night.

Share my dreams, ride my desires; come to me on prayers of love and longing. You are what I am, what I need to be to be whole as I come into you. We will soar the galaxy, riding comets of passion on rapids made of stars. Come dream the night away with me. 

We will claim the sky and love among the Gods until the darkness fades and delivers a bright new morning.

We will slip along golden ribbons of sunbeams to dance between the sunflowers in beds of wooded clover. Make love with me to the rhythm of the Earth as the sun warms our hearts and souls.

Let me be your future, let me be your love.

I will cherish you forever or until the final star fades to black into Eternity.
© Muffy Wilson



Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion


2 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful and heart felt tease, Muffy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just amazing, Muffy! The flow of your words added so much to an already captivating image.

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone