Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kinky Love Notes by Kayla Lords @KaylaLords ~ Erotic Poetry for Dominants and Submissives

Kinky Love Notes
by
Kayla Lords
@KaylaLords

Kinky Love Notes: Erotic Poetry for Dominants and Submissives
Written and Published by Kayla Lords
Release Date: April 14, 2016
Ebook price: $2.99
Paperback price: $6.99 (coming soon!)

Genre: Love and erotic poetry, BDSM, Dominance and submission

About Kinky Love Notes

Pictures are often painted with words. Lust, love, desire, and kink are no exception. Instead of lines and lines of prose to express need and want, Kayla Lords uses simple poetry. Within these pages, you'll find haikus, couplets, and free verse with one thing in common: notes of the sensuous pleasure, kinky fun, and power exchange found between a Dominant and a submissive.

Excerpt from Kinky Love Notes 

The Things You Do To Me

Waiting patiently
For you. Hot and wet, dripping.
Anticipating.

You make me feel things
In every nerve ending.
Don't stop. Give me more.

You belong to me.
The taste of you imprinted
On my tongue always.
  
Excerpt from Kinky Love Notes 

Please, Sir?

Collar me,
Cuff me,
Restrain me,
Blindfold me,
Want me.
Please, Sir?

Spank me,
Paddle me,
Flog me,
Bruise me,
Mark me.
Please, Sir?

Bite me,
Finger me,
Fuck me,
Take me,
Use me.
Please, Sir?

Stroke me,
Hold me,
Kiss me,
Soothe me,
Love me.
Please, Sir?

Purchase Links

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1qkrscT
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1Q3LtJL

Kayla Lords Bio

Kayla Lords is a kinky submissive, an erotic author, a sex blogger, and a podcaster.  She writes about BDSM and kink from a loving and realistic view. This is her first book of poetry, erotic or otherwise. She also is a regular contributor to Kinkly, Fetish.com, Fuck.com, and Submissive Guide.

Follow Kayla Lords

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kaylalords1/


Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 

          Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love


with Passion


 

Your Blog Host:

Muffy, author of provocative romance about love, sex, hope and passion, was born in Texas to traditional parents. With two older brothers, she was the youngest, the family "princess," indulged and pampered. Her father was a career Colonel and pilot in the U.S. Air Force which required the family to travel extensively. Muffy spent her formative years in Europe and 'came of age' in France which forged her joie de vivre and love for books, writing and education.

Married and living in the tropical paradise of SW Florida along the Gulf Coast, Muffy dabbles in real estate, writes and enjoys life in the sun with her husband and wee Havanese pup, Burt. 
~ Live, Laugh, Love with Passion

Buy Link

Magical in every way!
By ocmdVINE VOICE on June 27, 2015
                      
                             
By J Kahele on December 14, 2015

                              
By Linda M Watson on August 30, 2015


By Annamaria Folkerts on February 27, 2016


By Virginia Lee on February 29, 2016


~ Now Released ~
Consenting Hearts
A Very Special Valentine


***FREE*** Download
Prequel Short Story Teaser to Alpha Fever

~ Just released ~
Mar 2016 ~ Alpha Fever: 
22 Sizzling Contemporary and Paranormal Romance Stories by
24 USA Today, NYTimes, Amazon, International, and Award Winning Bestselling Authors
from
Gina Kincade and Naughty Nights Press
featuring
The Butterfly Collector by Muffy Wilson

~ Coming Soon ~
Apr  2016 ~ My Life in the Sky A Memoir of Lt. Col. Joe Lyle Jr
Aug 2016 ~ Sequel to The Para-Portage of Emily
Nov 2016 ~ Ribbons of Moonlight Sequel to Moonbeams of Unintended Consequences

















© 2000-2016 Muffy Wilson. [Muffy@MuffyWilson.com] All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me today, Muffy! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone