Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tantalyzing Tuesday Teasers, September 17, 2013 ~ The Piano Bar

Today is Tuesday, Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers to be exact. The photo below is one of my own choice and I am chartered by the rules of the group to write a 200 word piece, no more no fewer, describing my feelings about this photo.  So I prepared a little wee something slightly autobiographical, and a lot salacious.

Please be sure to leave me a comment and then have a saunter over to my copious co-conspirators for today and read what they have prepared for you.  They can be found at the link above or listed one by one below like lovers. I give you The Piano Bar............enjoy!

The Piano Bar
We had met hours earlier in the piano bar over martinis. After every song, came a request, then another. When I felt myself nearly spent, came 'My Funny Valentine'....I turned to her, she gave me a slow smile and whispered that she'd heard me sing before.

Without a word, at last call, she took my hand and hailed a cab. The late night carried us wearily to the penthouse apartment she called home. She pointed to the bar and asked me to fix nightcaps while she got comfortable. Obligingly, I nodded and watched her glide into the darkness down the hall.

Engrossed in my task, her silent return surprised. I felt her presence behind me as her heated fragrance released my passions. Lifting my eyes from the bar, I watched our shaded glossy reflections in the windows framing the city lights scattered like brilliant jewels on the valley below.

Her alabaster hands slipped up my blouse to outstretched nipples. She pressed her naked breasts into my back as an involuntary moan escaped my trembling lips. 

I turned, rolling into her embrace; my tongue sought out her pleasures. My red tipped fingers clasped her flaxen hair, weaving us together as one, until the ebb.

***


Please leave me a comment then indulge yourself in the wondrous talents of my friend's listed below like lover's kisses:


15 comments :

  1. Just got off work and checked my phone and found this in my notifications. Not even the exhaustion could stop my mind from playing out the scene you placed before me. A delicious way to end my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patrick. It is always a special pleasure when you visit. As a reward, you may want to read my Saturday AfterDark Moment, In the Flames of the Fire of Truth on 9.14.2013 not the snippet on the 15th....there's a present for you.....:) xo

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written and very passionate I loved it, Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that has certainly warmed up my cold rainy day. I love the description in this, the whole scene played out right in front of my eyes like a move. Great Tease. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, not cold anymore. Lovely hot tease, Muffy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please give me directions to either the penthouse or the piano bar?

    Wow.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WHAT A LOVELY TEASE OF SWEET LOVE ,YOU HAVE AROUSED MY INNER WOMAN , I HAVE JUST REALISED ,WERE I A WOMAN I MUST HAVE ENJOYED THE BEAUTY OF ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL WOMAN . LOVED THIS SO YUMMY AND HOT POST . THANK YOU MUFFY JI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ver sensuous and moving. When did you experience this tender moment? I love the song accompanying your Teaser, a good choice. Do you actually sing? I'd like to hear it if you do. There were a few mistakes, one at the beginning,"her silent return surprised" Her and one at the end "my red tipped fingers clasp...".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pablo, I used to love to sing at piano bars. My aunt played torch songs at piano bars in her youth, so I guess it's genetic!. This song was always requested. The first time my Mum heard me sing it, was this nite and she was speechless. I wrote the 'her silent return surprised' line as though it was immediate and interrupted her knowing it might read. A bit awkwardly and the last critique I don't understand. Anyway, I was 22 and she 33. She was actually my Mum's friend, but not in that way. She was lonely, tortured and passionate, an emotional molotov cocktail that led to her suicide a year later......

      Delete
    2. Wow so sweet Muffy ji you are singer too lovely

      Delete
  8. As always, very romantic and always sensual. Great tease Muffy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So erotic. From the knowing invitation across the piano to the final touches and kiss you really know how to use your words to build up a sensual atmosphere. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a HOT teaser! So beautifully written. The music paired with the words was so exquisite. I could have read on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot. Hot. Hot. And I love the musical accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Teaser Muffy, I especially liked, 'I watched our shaded glossy reflections in the windows framing the city lights scattered like brilliant jewels on the valley below.' gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone